Shabby Pickles Blog Train

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thank you for joining Shabby Pickles Blog Train, I hope you are enjoying the ride and have picked up some gorgeous freebies!!
I also hope you love my freebie just as much - I used wonderful kit I love candy by Seni Designs, Here is the link to grab my QP.



Now you have that it is time for this train to contiune it's journey, the next stop is Ginamichelle1111's Blog.

Happy travelling CHOO CHOO!!

9 Comments:

LOFT said...

Such a beautiful quickpage, thank you so much. :)

Angel said...

thank you

EAL Designs said...

Thank you for the beautiful QP

Unknown said...

Beautiful quick page. Thank you.

Maureen said...

Thank you its a gorgeous page

MaryAnn said...

I love this QP. It is so pretty. Thank you so much! ♥

MaryAnn said...

I love this QP. It is so pretty. Thank you so much! ♥

clubiani said...

thank you so much for sharing!

Célia Costa said...

Thanks so much for this lovely freebie !!